Neil Durrance grew up in Denton, Texas and returned to his home town to practice as a lawyer. He is extremely proud of his deep roots to the Denton community and his experience of over 30 years as a practicing attorney.
- Denton High School — 1974
- University of North Texas, B.A. Political Science — 1978
- Washburn University School of Law — 1981
Licensed to practice before:
- Courts in the State of Texas for over 30 years.
- The Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of the United States District Court.
- The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans.
- The Supreme Court of the United States.